Friday, February 28, 2014

Best Thing Ever

(Written by Ellie)

Wow. Just WOW. 
This was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Ever. 

So we moved from our beach house temporarily for two weeks, and the house "came" with a cat, and we soon figured out that she was pregnant!!! We kept hoping and praying that she would have kittens before we leave, and sure enough, it happened. 

It was Monday morning and we watched the whole thing.  Mom said, "Schools out today."


She had four little black kitties. Two calico ones, one black and white one, and one all black one. I named two and Ethan named two. My Kittens were: Simba, a cute calico with a splotch on his eye, and Midnight, a black cat. Ethan's were Chatter-box, a calico with a light brown little stripe on his head, and Duke, a black and white tuxedo kitten with mittens.



 I later wrote in my journal....
 "Watching the miracle of life was just spiritual. I can honestly not put words to it. I was just touched and moved watching this little cat give birth. I will most likely never ever forget that day and how I felt."



We miss all of you and if my EMS buddies are reading this, hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment